Formingbands.com's Subscriber Agreement:
By registering for this site, you agree to abide by the following rules and conditions. If for any reason you do not agree to these rules and conditions, please do not proceed with registering on this site!
1. This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and Formingbands.com. Please read the Agreement carefully before registering for Formingbands.com service. By registering for Formingbands.com, you become a member of the Service (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Member.
2. Either you or Formingbands.com may terminate your Formingbands.com membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Formingbands.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to Formingbands.com service, without any prior notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to Formingbands.com's attention.
3. Your membership in Formingbands.com service is for your sole, personal use. You may not assign, transfer, or sell this membership.
4. You, as a member accept all responsibility for information that you post about yourself and about others. You will also assume complete responsibility for information and comments posted onto this website.
5. You will not post on Formingbands.com service any comments that could be deemed defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material
6. You will use Formingbands.com service in a manner that abides by all applicable laws and regulations.
7. You will not include in your profile any email addresses, telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, ICQ addresses and you will not post any photos containing nudity. Formingbands.com reserves the right to edit or modify any profile that does not conform to this.
8. You will NOT approach any members on the site with offers to purchase goods or services. The site must not be used for any other purpose than networking with other members. Only full members may exchange personal contact information such as email, phone numbers...etc.
9. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
10. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Formingbands.com Members.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of formingband.com’s services.
All opinions, comments, and statements of fact are those of the members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Formingbands.com.
• We will not be held responsible for any posting of information that members may make.
• We also do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, or completeness of the information on the service.
• We are not responsible for the reliability of opinions, advice, or any other statement.
• We will not be responsible for the loss or damage of anyone’s reliance on the above information or postings to the site or to any information transmitted by Formingbands.com staff.
Responsibility for minors: This site is intended for persons over 18 years of age. You acknowledge that some of the areas of the formingbands.com site may contain material that is inappropriate for minors.
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS:
It is possible that other Formingbands.com Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Formingbands.com service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Formingbands.com is not responsible for the use of any such material.
We reserve the right to remove any offensive material from the site and to remove at our discretion and without warning any member (full, trial, or free member) who violates these rules.
Confidentiality of Information Formingbands.com will keep confidential all information supplied by you to Formingbands.com, and shall use such information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by law.
Handling of Complaints
To resolve a complaint regarding Formingbands.com service, you should first contact Formingbands.com Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMINGBANDS.COM PROVIDES THE FORMINGBANDS.COM SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE FORMINGBANDS.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. THE FORMINGBANDS.COM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Formingbands.com does not warrant that your use of Formingbands.com service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected. FORMINGBANDS.COM DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, TELEPHONE SERVICE, INCLUDING COVERAGE, RANGE OR ANY INTERRUPTION IN TELEPHONE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability and responsibility of formingbands.com to you or any other person under or in connection with these terms and conditions, or in connection with the services, this web site, another Member's acts or omissions, or your use of or inability to use, the services or this web site is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. formingbands.com's liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss..
The site is subject to UK law and any remedial action shall be initiated and settled in this country.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact: Team@Formingbands.com